Thursday, November 10, 2005

Just for fun, PAC-10 beatpaths

Just for fun, I wanted to see what the Big Ten beatpath graph looked like compared to another conference, so I chose the Pacific-10, just for fun. I figured it'd be especially fun given that UCLA just jumped off a bridge.

So here's the Pac-10 beatpath graph as of now:
Pac-10 Beatpaths

And the loops (which boiled down to STAN->ASU->ORST):
Pac-10 Loops

Hmm. Interesting. The Pac-10 punching bags are obviously Washington and Washington State, but only really USC and Oregon have managed to clearly establish a pecking order. If I was to try to link up the Pac-10 and Big 10 graphs, it'd be pretty easy, as there are only 3 games connecting the two. Oh, what the heck, I'll clutter things up here for the heck of it.

Big Ten-Pac-10 Graph

Gack! Northwestern, how could you lose to ASU! Oh, the humanity!

Heh. Now I really want to see all of college football. Not that it would mean anything, mind you, just because it would look cool.

I guess I have to put this disclaimer here just to be safe: no, I am not trying to say Penn State is at a level of Arizona State and UCLA. Just wanted to avoid the drama right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home